Capture Every Thought with Annie Chapman Part 1:
Welcome back JP Family! Today Stephen will be talking with the amazing author, speaker and musician, Annie Chapman. She has been sharing the stage with her husband since 1975 when they married. Annie grew up on a dairy farm in West Virginia. She is a mom to two and a grandmother to six. Annie shares her testimony with us today in a hope to give life to others. Starting from the age of 5, she went from a stage of rage to a place of peace and then to a place of wholeness. Listen in today to hear Annie Chapman’s inspiring story and some ways she was able to move to that place of wholeness.
Today you will learn:
* How to stop an incident from becoming your identity.
* What forgiveness is and what forgiveness is not.
* Anger vs. Love : who wins?
* A story about a pastor’s wife of 30 years who has only known Jesus for 18 months.
* The pain of same or the pain of change?
Make sure to tune in next week to hear part 2 with Annie Chapman. Until then be sure to follow us on Facebook, Stephen Scoggins The Journey Principles, and Twitter, Stephen_scoggin. We look forward to seeing you again on the next Journey Principles.