Welcome back JP family! Today we have a special guest with us, Olympic Gold Medalist LaTasha Colander-Clark. She was a runner in the 2000 Olympics held in Australia. She is also the founder of Christ Studios and the TV show, The Gospel, both out of Raleigh, North Carolina. LaTasha brings her amazing spirit and personality to our show today! Tune in to hear more about her journey and experience as an Olympic Gold Medalist.
Today you will learn in this episode:
* Behind the scenes of Olympic training
* Your gift may not be in your current location.
* You take action in faith but sit still while in fear.
* Who do you allow to fight your fight?
* Importance of an accountability partner
* What you seek, you will find.
* Perspective matters.
We truly hope you enjoy today's show with LaTasha Colander-Clark. Please continue to like, share, and comment. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Stephen Scoggins The Journey Principles, and Twitter, stephen_scoggin. We look forward to seeing you on the next Journey Principles!