Laughter: The Great Equalizer Part 1 with Les Long:
Happy Monday JP Family!! It is always great to spend some time with you. Today we have a wonderful comedian with us, Les Long. Clean comedy is his specialty. He decided to clean up his show when a church asked him to perform a comedy act for them. Ever since then he knows he is living out his divine purpose! He currently has over two hours of clean material and it continues to grow every day. Les shares with us his passion for laughter, among many other things!
In today’s podcast you will learn more about the following:
* The Cooking Comic
* One of the greatest lessons Les has learned while in the entertainment industry.
* Man has made too many rules on how to worship and love God.
* Blaming God for man made mistakes.
* The reason Les chose to clean up his material.
* Laughter is the great equalizer!
It is our sincere hope that you enjoy today’s show with Comedian, Les Long! Be sure to tune in on Thursday to hear part 2!
Please continue to share these shows to get the material into the hands of those who desperately need it. Follow us on Facebook, Stephen Scoggins, and Twitter, @stephen_scoggin, for other great material and inspiration. As always we look forward to spending more time with you on the next Journey Principles!