Everyone Struggles with Michael Garner:
Happy Monday JP Family! We have one of our Journey Principles coaches with us today, Michael Garner. We are truly blessed to have him as part of the team! He has such a genuine heart for helping others. He started his path of ministry work as a youth minister, then went on to work in a group home, was a parent in a maternity home and is now a licensed practitioner in North Carolina where he focuses on helping families. He shares with us part of his journey and how he was led down this path. Michael is able to use his real-life struggles to help others overcome their own.
In today’s podcast you will learn more about the following:
* The natural, organic life moments are where true life change comes from.
* A personal struggle of never feeling good enough.
* Everyone is struggling with something and that’s okay.
* Don’t be ashamed of asking for help or seeking resources.
* How someone can come out of an area of always wanting constant perfection.
* 3 things that can help someone break free of never measuring up to someone else’s expectation.
Michael has such a great story and truly cares for other people. If you would like to get in contact with him, visit our website, www.journeyprinciples.com, where you will find a direct link to email him.
Be sure to get your Focus Tool that Michael mentions in the show. You can gain access to this personal clarity tool at www.journeyprinciples.com/focus. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected to all the great resources that are coming out soon! As always we look forward to spending more time with you on the next Journey Principles!